Job Location: Birmingham
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday- Friday
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a rapidly growing promotional merchandise company on a permanent basis in Birmingham.
A K promotions is a young, dynamic, promotional merchandising company with big ambitions. We pride ourselves in our business strategy and our bespoke services in customising products to suit customer needs. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, resilient and energeticsales administrator to join our growing team in our Birmingham office. It’s a busy environment where you’ll get involved in a range of tasks and have the opportunity to take on more responsibility in time.
This role is the first point of contact for for all enquiries.
The job involves:
- Taking full responsibility for all incoming enquiries
- Processing new sales leads, updating and maintaining CRM
- Creating quotes and seeking information from supporting suppliers in order to prepare a quote
- Arranging for samples to be dispatched to customers
- Good attention to detail in checking of purchase orders and artwork proofs, and the desire to exceed our clients’ high expectations with the customer service you deliver.
- Managing orders through to completion
- Carrying out a range of administration email marketing activities
- Updating the company's in-house database
- Dealing with incoming calls and making outbound calls and managing customer/supplier liaison
- Dealing with queries, complaints and orders
- Liaising with customers to build and develop relationships, supporting and growing new sales opportunities for new and existing accounts
- Maintaining regular telephone contact with assigned accounts, follow up on enquiries, quotation requests and customer queries to close opportunities.
- Carrying out any other administrative duties as requested
This role would be suited to someone who is confident and friendly on the telephone, good at solving problems, willing to learn and get involved
As the successful candidate you will be an outstanding communicator with a strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy. A keen team player, you have the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines. You possess strong MS Office, google docs skills. Willingness to learn new IT skills.
Skills and Capabilities
- Effective communication skills
- confident presentation skills in formal and informal settings
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Demonstrate capability to plan over short, medium and long term timeframes and adjust plans and resource accordingly
- Must be able to use initiative and decide relevant actions
- Confident user of google docs or microsoft office, outlook and excel and management of spreadsheets.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Adaptability, flexibility and ability to cope with change
Key Personality Traits
Strong work ethic conveying confidence and passion in delivering high quality performance.
Please apply by CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org